RAUCLAIR-E ODxID 20x16mm(50)
|Description||RAUCLAIR-E ODxID 20x16mm(50)|
|Maximum allowed pressure||0 barg at 20°C|
|Ø D||20 mm|
|Ø d||16 mm|
PVC Tubing: This PVC tubing is crystal clear transparant and is permantly flexible and resistant to chemicals. It is known for its outstanding ageing characteristics and excellent abbrasion resistance. This makes this kind of tubing highly suitable for measuring and control technology, machine construction and analytical applications.
- FDA conformity/FDA approval
- KTW recommendation Part 1.3.1 - Test certificate KTW/C
- Conforms to EG 1935/2004 Category A, B and C
- Conforms to 2000/53/EG; 2002/525/EG; 2002/95/EG; 2003/11/EG; 2002/96/EG; 2002/72/EG
- Crystal clear-transparent
- Permanently flexible
- Resistant to chemicals
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Environmentally-friendly, cadmium-free material
Is available on request in other lengths than the standard coil.