cooling of the electronic systems
The semiconductor industry is a highly demanding market, known for complex technologies and its dependence on the supply chain. The industry is driven by a few dynamic forces:
- A constant striving for size reduction, higher speed, greater energy efficiency and cost reduction, driven by Moore’s Law.
- A high rate of technological developments and innovation.
- Very short time-to-market for new product introductions for the consumer market.
- High sensitivity to cyclical trends; rapid growth and sudden decline.
Since 1992 Teesing supplies Ultra High Purity components, assemblies and engineering capacity to the OEM industry which need to cool electronic systems and integrate the subsystems. We are specialized in the system relating to the supply and discharge of cooling water. This allows our customers to focus on their core activities.
- Medium: cooling water, ultra pure water, demineralized water and glycol
- Pressure: 〈16 bar
- Temperature: ambient
Future cooling capacity
The cooling capacity is increasing together with the production output of OEMs and thereby changes the requirements for the components. These must be suitable for the medium, are leakproof, are resistant to higher temperatures, to meet high cleanliness standards and guarantee higher flows. Selecting the wrong components may prompt leakage. Certain materials cannot be used in combination with other materials (think of contact corrosion) and may even lead to failure of the entire system.
Besides standard components, Teesing also offers customized products to meet the stringent specifications of the end customers. Additionally we also like think beyond purely technical specifications, such as ease of installation, cost reductions, maintenance, packaging and logistics. A complete package for your thermal management.
For more information on the possibilities of these
products or advice on your application, call one of our
sales engineers at +31 70 413 07 50.