Ozone is applied in large scale drinking water plants by means of porous diffusers placed strategically in large concrete contacting tanks. In smaller plants, ozone is usually applied via injectors. Control of ozone addition is by means of appropriate analytical instrumentation that measures ozone levels either in the liquid or gas phases – sometimes in both phases. Application and control of ozone to water is similar regardless of the specific use of the treated water.
Benefits of Ozone monitors for water treatment
- Lower cost, lower maintenance costs, lower life-time cost of ownership
- Accuracy of
- No hassle of field calibration – simply change out factory pre-calibrated sensor heads annually
- No sending equipment away for calibration or expensive on site technician time
- No downtime – keep spare sensor heads on hand
- Calibration certificates traceable to international standards available with every sensor head
The Engineering department led by Mark van Bronswijk sees a significant increase in the issues from the market. A good example is the company Thales Netherlands which originated from the former Hollandse Signaalapparaten located in Hengelo (The Netherlands).
For an optimal Chemical process flow, reliable high quality connection solutions are essential.We understand that traceable products with the required material certificates and on site services are essential to our customers.
The quality of compressed air is essential for the operation of pneumatic systems. When compressing the air to, for instance 7 bar, the volume of air is compressed 8 times.
More information about ozone monitoring?
Contact our specialists: