For use in clean environments it's extremely important to have a minimum release of particles. Therefore Teesing developed together with Rectus a new clean sleeve design with full traceability. We focussed on two major improvements:
IMPROVEMENT LASER MASKING PROCESS:
- The laser process does not create any particles.
- Reduced susceptibility to corrosion since no material is removed
- The effect on surface roughness and shape is not even measurable
The surface from the old female part of the quick coupler had a tendency to release particles.
The surface from the new female part of the quick coupler has a minimum tendencyto release particles.
TRACEABILITY AND CLEAN DESIGN IMPROVEMENTS:
- All Stainless steel quick couplings will be marked with a production batch number (full traceability)
- All Stainless steel female quick couplings will be marked with a production batch number and a product identification code (full traceability)
- All Quick couplings will be packaged in double cleanroom bags, marked with a customer specific code and barcode.
- Outer package will be the new clean box, in order to reduce total particle level.
- Clean sleeve design will be used on all stainless steel quick qoupling series wich will be used in High Purity Applications.
This lightweight design (up to 75% weight saving over an ANSI flange) coupled with only four bolts per joint, makes for an easy and cost effective assembly. It is the recognized standard for clamp connectors by the Oil & Gas industry.
Stainless Steel has long been the obvious choice in all industries where chemical resistance, and entirely repeatable processes are critical. It’s shiny, attractive and it’s reliable.
Join this webinar and learn more about the differential pressure meter (dP meter), DP flow elements, accuracies and selecting the right element for your application using some practical examples!
More information about the improved Rectus quick couplings?
Contact our specialists: