More information about filters or looking for special filter? Please contact our Sales Engineers.
TEESING SALES ENGINEERS
NL: Tel. +31 70 413 07 50
CN: Tel. +86-(0)10-60576210
USA: Tel. +(1) 973 383 0691
TW: Tel. +886-(0)3-5600560
sintered metal filters for removal of particles
High purity filters and spargers are specially designed to meet the strict requirements during the removal of particles in process gases in, for example, semiconductor applications
why porous metal?
Filtration systems that use sintered metal media for gaseous, solid and liquid separation have proven to be an effective and efficient alternative to other separation methodologies that can be vulnerable to pressure peaks, high temperatures and / or corrosive environments. Sintered metal has a high efficiency in removing particulates, delivers a reliable performance, is easy to clean and has a long life in comparison with leaf filters, filter bags and plate- and frame filters.
applications for porous metal filtration media
In applications with sustained high temperatures and corrosion environments, any pressure-driven filtration process with high operating expenses can be improved with sintered metal filtration technology. Suitable applications can be found in refineries, chemical and petrochemical processes, semiconductor processes and in the pharmaceutical production.
For our solutions to the purification of gases, we would like to refer you to our purifiers.
Want to request a quote or more information? Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You must fill in all fields marked with *, otherwise we can not process your request.
Company name *
How shall we contact you?
How did you find Teesing? *
Filters - Whitepapers
- Mott - Advances in filtration technology using sintered metal filters
- Mott - Porous cup filters soot from Aerospace Engine
- Mott - Catalyst recovery from continuous flow reactors with Mott Hypulse LSM filters
- Mott - A new cros-flow mocrofiltration media for fine clarification applications
- Mott - Design and operation of porous metal crossflow microfilters
- Mott - FCC Slurry oil filtration with Mott Hypulse LSI filters
- Mott - Gas solids seperation using sintered porous metal technology
- Mott - Hiflow nickel microfiltration media for gas and liquid filtration
- Mott - Hot gas filtration using sintered metal fiber media
- Mott - Hot gas filtration using sintered metal filters
- Mott - Flow control a novel use for porous metal
- Mott - A low pressure drop sintered metal filter for UHP gas systems
- Mott - Waste minimization with prous metal backwash filters
- Mott - Porous metal crossflow filters for gaseous and liquid process sampling
- Mott - Porous metal media for polymer melt spin pack filtration
- Mott - Single-stage filtration with sintered metal tubular backwash filters
- Mott - Sintered metal filters for hot and corrosive liquid and gas applications
- Mott - Sintered metal filters systems for the chemical process industry
- Mott - Sintered metal filtration technology for industrial wastewater management
- Mott - Sintered metal hot gas filters
- Mott - Sintered metal microfiltration media
- Mott - Sintered porous metal filtration systems for petroleum refining applications
- Mott - Sintered porous metal hepa filter
- Mott - Sintered porous metal media in food and beverage processing
- Mott - Versatility of the multimode porous metal filter in optimizing solids/liquids filtration performance
- Mott - A washable porous metal hepa filters