More information about flowmeters or are you looking for a special turbine flowmeter? Please contact our Sales Engineers!
A turbine flowmeter contains a turbine that is positioned axially. When the medium flows through the meter more quickly, the turbine starts to run faster. The flow can be calculated by this principle.
Because gases and liquids are not all the same, there are different types of turbine flow meters. The most important differences can be found in the form of the turbine and the bearing. The high-end instruments can be provided with a cartridge. This can have a number of important benefits:
- Possibility to ship the cartridge with the sensitive parts separately from the body.
- The exchange of the cartridge. As a result, it is possible to change the measuring range, or to replace the cartridge with a new or recalibrated cartridge; thus saving costs.
- The body can be made of a suitable material.
- The body is pressure holding, not the "loose" cartridge. This makes it easier to deal with higher process pressures.
- Calibration measurements
Turbine flowmeter brochures
- Hoffer - HO series - turbine flowmeters for gas service
- Hoffer - HO series - turbine flowmeters for liquid service
- Hoffer - HP profile insertion series - turbine flowmeters for liquids and gases
- Hoffer - Industrial star series - turbine flowmeters for liquid service
- Hoffer - LO / CO series - turbine flowmeters for liquid service
- Hoffer - Teflon series - turbine flowmeters for corrosive service
- Hoffer - Mini flowmeters engineering guide
- Hoffer - Sanitary turbine flowmeters
Want to request a quote or more information? Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You must fill in all fields marked with *, otherwise we can not process your request.
Company name *
How shall we contact you?
How did you find Teesing? *