More information about breakaway couplings or looking for a special breakaway coupling? Please contact our Sales Engineers.
TEESING SALES ENGINEERS
NL: Tel. +31 70 413 07 50
CN: Tel. +86-(0)10-60576210
USA: Tel. +(1) 973 383 0691
TW: Tel. +886-(0)3-5600560
BREAKAWAY couplings preventing accidents
Breakaway couplings are used to prevent accidents. They prevent an undesirable product decoulping during the filling of alternative fuels
operation of a breakaway coupling
The breakaway couplings have an internal system that will break at a certain load and automatically closes the internal valves on both sides. This reduces the downtime and saves money, equipment and the environment.
applications IN CNG and H2 filling stations
The breakaway couplings in gas stations are installed between the hoses and the stations themselves. When the user unexpectedly drives off, without disconnecting the fillnozzle, the breakaway coupling ensures that the damage done to the gas station is limited.
- WEH Type TSA1 CNG Breakaway coupling for car fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSA5 CNG Breakaway coupling for bus and truck fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSA1 70mpa Breakaway coupling for car fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSA1 h2 Breakaway coupling for car fuelling
- wEH Type TSA5 h2 Breakaway coupling for bus an truck fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSA2 CNG Inline breakaway coupling for car fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSA5 CNG Inline breakaway coupling for bus and truck stations
- WEH Type TSA2 h2 Inline breakaway coupling for car fuelling stations
- WEH Type TSA6 CNG Inline breakaway coupling for bus and truck stations
- WEH Type TSA6 h2 Inline breakaway coupling for bus and truck stations
- WEH Type TK350 TN350 Quick release coupling
Want to request a quote or more information? Fill in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.
You must fill in all fields marked with *, otherwise we can not process your request.
Company name *
How shall we contact you?
How did you find Teesing? *